Monday, December 5, 2011

Personality vs. Appearance

I think that outward appearance has a connection with inward personality. I know people who, by the way they look, I can tell how they are going to act. That isn't always a bad thing. There are other people I have met who surprised me. I figured that they would act a certain way, but they didn't. That also can be a good thing. It depends on the situation. Human nature is for us to judge others. Most judging has to do with looks, because it's the first thing we see. People choose their personality. It can be affected by influences, but the end result is all on the individual. We also somewhat choose our looks, like our hair and clothes. So I feel that those two choices mostly will correspond with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment