Monday, April 23, 2012

Designer Baby

I don't agree with the designer baby. If I was sick, I wouldn't want my parents to have had my brother just to provide for me. I would be grateful for everything he was doing for me, but I would also be completely dependent on him. Also, if it were my child that was sick, I wouldn't create another baby just to help the first child. I would love the first child, but things in life happen for a reason. There is a reason that the child is sick, and I wouldn't want to mess with that. What happens if the second child stops providing for the first? We are all going to die eventually, and we need to learn to deal with pain and loss. Things will get better, but we can't make life perfect. This isn't how life is supposed to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment